Reflection on my writing.

Hello, this is Samantha and today I will be telling you about how I reflect on my writing. When I do certain things like essays, the most challenging thing for me to handle is supporting my claim with evidence. I find it hard to support my essays because I normally have trouble explaining things when I talk about facts or explanations. I can improve my evidence by finding more information to support it. What I am most proud of in my writing  is when I have the urge to go really thorough.

Even if i’m bad at explaining things, I still want to be really thorough in my writing by finding more evidence and making my writing long. This also happens when I do essays. I can improve this by reviewing my resources more.

In general, I can improve my writing by practicing on explaining more and finding evidence to support my claims.  Another thing that was challenging for me in my writing was not repeating the first word in every start of a sentence. Whenever I start a new sentence, I always use words like this or II can improve this by reviewing more ways to start a sentence. Overall, this is how I reflect on how my writing is, and I will still look for ways to improve it.

poetrywritingpic

Thanks for reading my blog! 😀

-Samantha